Our future home will be a “third place” for the pagan community to gather, socialize, work magick, and nurture the next generation. Share your ideas in the comments below, and help build the thoughtform that will become our new home. We will use these ideas in our manifestation full moon ritual on September 2, 2020.
- An attractive property that we love to call home
- Outdoor space for rituals and festivals
- Indoor space for rituals, psychic fairs, and workshops
- An occult shop that features the work of local artisans
- Community gardens
- Public space for the Pagans In Need food pantry
- Social safety net referral network
- Community education
- Office space for pagan professionals
- A kitchen and dining area for food and fellowship
- A lending library of pagan and occult books
- Wi-fi and casual space in which to use it
What can you imagine? Add your ideas in the comments section below.